Monday, September 24, 2007

From programming to Football Coach?

There never seems to be an end to somebody who likes to complicate their own lives.


I took my middle son down to the parents meeting for his football league over the weekend. To great confusion; at the meeting we learned that we had just paid $75.00 to participate in the league, the parents had to come up with coaches, equipment, etc.. At the moment I am not sure what the $75.00 covered other than game setup? One note to all league organizers out there, "organization" is key, as the parents meeting was not setup well at all.

I've also been wrangled in as being a team coach, and I will tell you I am petrified! I enjoy all sporting activies (as a spectator) and occasionally don't mind playing some sporting games at all. However, unlike my siblings my parents never engaged me in sports as a youth which pushed me down a very different channel in life. I'm done the diligent thing and have read up on the expectations; there is always that nagging doubt when you pursue something new and different in life.

No comments: