Thursday, July 12, 2007

Things are moving along

Somebody very special to me will often call me 'mildly ADD', whether she is right or not isn't important its the chaotic movements and wild shifts in focus that is. Sometimes it's a blessing and sometimes its a curse as it takes a massive effort to finish things that aren't extremely interesting.

Well, keeping with that momentum; I've decided to split my current blog in two (yes I know this one is new already). I have 2 large open-source projects currently in the works and I have held off on discussing them with people until I can determine their readiness for the public.
dHibernate (Hibernate for Delphi)
Commons.NET (A Commons repository for .net)

I'll discuss each of these in depth on my new development portal Coding Rage.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog is excellent!
Please, send me the photo of your keyring or a picture and the link of your blog,
I'll publish in my blog!
Thank you
My email: nicekeyrings@gmail.com