Thursday, August 23, 2007

Twitter is the new thing?

Seems like just yesterday that all the digerati were chasing cpu and fsb clock speeds to publish to the world that you were elite or not. However, today it seems to be the next instant messaging application as if mankind wasn't connected to society enough. I blogged earlier about my all-time favorite IM client Meebo. It is still my favorite for the following:
  • NO INSTALL!
  • NO Logs on your machine.
  • Connects to all 3 of my instant message services I use.

Today I read a post from Jeff Atwood who is one of my favorite daily blog reads regarding 'the new thing' called Twitter. I read the guide, downloaded a client called MadTwitter and here I am.
While I am a firm believer as Jeff in "making it public"; I'm not sure how twitter is neat or convenient but I'm willing to give it a few days to see if it clicks with me. As I explore the world of twitter and public noise I'm post back

No comments: